This is where the 2017 cohort of students blogged their tasks as they make their responses to Playbook assignments.
For individual task responses to The Photographers Playbook assignments, students have to:
- Provide a synopsis of the assignment, in no more than four tweets
- Make a portrait of the author of the assignment, which reflects the research they have conducted into them/their work. This is posted to Instagram.
- Make an image in the style of the assignment author. This is also posted to Instagram.
- Complete the assignment set in the book
- Write a brief critical rationale, focusing on how the assignment has been completed, and what adaptations/interpretations might have been necessary to make
For shared task responses, students are asked to expand on Playbook assignments we have completed in class.